NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 9 Main Course Book
English is a global language that serves as a passport for higher achievement. CBSE Class 9 English is a major foundation to gain a strong command over the language. The CBSE English of 9th standard is designed according to the NCERT guidelines, wherein our package involves high quality & interactive videos, options to get your queries solved by experts, important questions, CBSE Class 9 English study material, Textbooks Solution etc. Generally, English is based on the three principles-comprehension, grammar & meaningful composition. Hence, learning the basics are the most important things if one needs to master this subject and earn respect globally!
If finding relevant study notes is a tedious task or if you are confused about what notes you should refer to in order to master the subject, then TopperLearning study material for CBSE Class 9 will help you. More importantly, Class 9 CBSE English has strong elements of literature which has different parts like grammar, prepositions, determiners etc. So, to help students to reach their goal we at TopperLearning have designed far superior study materials for CBSE Class 9 English. By accessing our study packages, we assure you of great results in your examinations.
Parents are curious and even worried about how their children can get high marks in English. To solve this problem, we at TopperLearning have curated a learning package that includes end-to-end CBSE Class 9 English Study Material. For each and every topic like essay writing, email writing, article writing, formulation and usage of grammar or even if it is composition, we have created segregated test paper and question banks that help students to achieve better learning outcomes.
CBSE Class 9 English Chapters:
- Chapter 1(B) - A Burglary Attempt
- Chapter 1(C) - Can You Know People You Haven't Met
- Chapter 1(A) - An Exemplary Leader
- Chapter 2(A) - The Final FLight
- Chapter 2(B) - The Sound of the Shell
- Chapter 2(C) - Ordeal in the Ocean
- Chapter 3(A) - The Indian Rhinoceros
- Chapter 3(B) - Save Mother Earth
- Chapter 3(C) - Save the Tiger
- Chapter 4(A) - Radio Show
- Chapter 5(D) - Harry Potter
- Chapter 5(A) - Bermuda Triangle
- Chapter 5(B) - The Invisible Man
- Chapter 5(C) - The Tragedy of Birlstone
- Chapter 6(A) - Tom Sawyer
- Chapter 6(B) - Children of India
- Chapter 6(C) - Children and Computers
- Chapter 6(D) - Life Skills
- Chapter 6(E) - We are the World
- Chapter 7(A) - Grandmaster Koneru Humpy Queen of 64 Squares
- Chapter 7(B) - Its Sports Day
- Chapter 7(C) - Hockey and Football
CBSE Class 9 English Homework Help
all your doubts instantly at our “Ask Doubt” section. Post them and we will resolve them. Get expert help and guidance at your comfort.
NCERT Textbooks are the rich stimulant for those students who want to score better in the CBSE examinations. By solving our papers the students have achieved a better and higher result. One of the primary objectives of creating ncert solution is that the student gets accessed to easy solution; which acts as a strong catalyst in improving the marks. We usually focus that the students doesn’t find any difficulty in understanding the concepts and can memorize them easily.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number