9th of September 2015

What is the chemical properties of ants stink? How can you treat it to get relief ?

Ajithanil999 Ammu - CBSE - Class VII

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 at 18:17:PM


The acid produced by ants is called formic acid. It is a simple carboxylic acid. At high concentrations it is very dangerous.

Treatment for ant-bite:

Immediately after an ant bite, the bite should be washed with warm water and soap. Sterilized it with a material like hydrogen peroxide, alcohol this will reduce the risk of developing an infection as a result of the bite. If ant bites are extremely painful, a paste of baking soda and water can be applied to the bite to ease skin irritation.

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 at 18:13:PM