ICSE Class 9 Biology Five Kingdom Classification
What is the body organisation of Monera?
What did scientists add after Plantae and Animalia?
In which year was Whittaker’s paper rejected?
Which of the following is not a basis of Whittaker’s classification?
Which of the following is a heterotrophic Moneran?
- WHAT IS THE SCIENTIFIC NAMES OF 1 SLOTH 2 SALAMENDER 3 HOUSE FLY 4 TIGER 5 PLATIPUS
- Explain the anemila kingdom and describe? Explain the plantia kingdom and describe? And write the notes of : 1) Monera. 2) plantia (3) anemila kingdom (4) fungi kingdom (5)
- Briefly describe about Protista kingdom and explain? Give brief explanation about the Monera kingdom?
- The examples of a poriteran, an antibiotic,an coelenterate,a deficiency disease
- What is actually Algae?
- Name all the phylums of invertibrated
- Why chlamydomonas is kept in two kingdoms(kingdom Protista and Kingdom Plantae)
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number