ICSE Class 9 Biology Five Kingdom Classification
Which of the following is classified in plants?
Which is the highest subgroup of classification?
Classification of life forms is closely related to
Organisms having ancient body design are known as
- organelle responsible for initiating cell division
- WHAT IS THE SCIENTIFIC NAMES OF 1 SLOTH 2 SALAMENDER 3 HOUSE FLY 4 TIGER 5 PLATIPUS
- Explain the anemila kingdom and describe? Explain the plantia kingdom and describe? And write the notes of : 1) Monera. 2) plantia (3) anemila kingdom (4) fungi kingdom (5)
- Briefly describe about Protista kingdom and explain? Give brief explanation about the Monera kingdom?
- The examples of a poriteran, an antibiotic,an coelenterate,a deficiency disease
- What is actually Algae?
- Name all the phylums of invertibrated
- Why chlamydomonas is kept in two kingdoms(kingdom Protista and Kingdom Plantae)
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.