ICSE Class 9 - Five Kingdom Classification Videos
All the prokaryotes are grouped under
Which of the following do not have a cell wall?
Mushroom, yeast and bread mould are examples of
- organelle responsible for initiating cell division
- WHAT IS THE SCIENTIFIC NAMES OF 1 SLOTH 2 SALAMENDER 3 HOUSE FLY 4 TIGER 5 PLATIPUS
- Explain the anemila kingdom and describe? Explain the plantia kingdom and describe? And write the notes of : 1) Monera. 2) plantia (3) anemila kingdom (4) fungi kingdom (5)
- Briefly describe about Protista kingdom and explain? Give brief explanation about the Monera kingdom?
- The examples of a poriteran, an antibiotic,an coelenterate,a deficiency disease
- What is actually Algae?
- Name all the phylums of invertibrated
- Why chlamydomonas is kept in two kingdoms(kingdom Protista and Kingdom Plantae)
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.