ICSE Class 9 Maths Properties Of Isosceles Triangle
- In triangle ABC , AB=AC=x BC=10cm. Area of Triangle ABC =60cm² then x=? What will be the answer among option a)12cm b)13cm c)14cm d) none? *Explain the process and method used.*
- In chapter triangles and isosceles triangles, is there any way to learn them easily?
- The altitude drawn to the base of an isosceles triangle is 8 cm and the perimeter is 32 cm. Find the area of the triangle.
- In triangle ABC the bisector of angle ABC and ACB meet at O.If OB=OC prove that triangle ABC is an isosceles triangle.
- Q 7
- Q 16
- An isosceles triangle ABC has AC =B,C. CD bisects AB at D and angle CAB = 55degree. Find :(1) angle DCB (2) angle CBD.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number