ICSE Class 9 Maths Pythagoras Theorem
- ABC is a right angled triangle in which ∠ABC = 90° and ∠ACB = 60°. BC is produced to D such that ∠ADB = 45°. If CD = 30 cm, what are the lengths of AB and BC?
- The sides of a right triangle containing the right angle are (5x) cm and (3x-1) cm. If the area of the triangle is 60 cm^2, calculate the length of the sides of the triangle.
- In an isoceles triangle ABC, AB=AC and D is a point BC produced. Prove that AD^2=AC^2 + BD * CD
- 1)A man travels 7 km due north ,then goes 3km due east and the 3 km due south.how far is he from starting point
- 1)The length of two sides of a right angled triangle containing the right angle differ by 6cm.If the area is 36cm2 find the perimeter 2) Solve simultaneously 3/x+4y=7 5/x+6y=13
- 25th ques
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number