ICSE Class 9 Maths Distance Formula
- ch distance formula can u send the stems to do the sum in the file
- Formula of distance
- Question 1 to 28
- The co-ordinates of points on the x-axis which are at a distance of 5 units from the point (6, -3). Find the points.
- PQ is a straight line of 13 units. If P has the coordinates (-5,3) and Q has the coordinates (-7,y); find the values of'y'
- question no 202
- (PLEASE EXPLAIN THE CALCULATIONS STEP BY STEP). Find the point on the y-axis whose distance from the points A(6,7) and B(4,-3) are in the ratio 1:2.
- The centre of a circle is (2x-1,3x+1). Find x if the circle passes through (-3,-1) and the length of its diameter is 20 unit. (PLEASE EXPLAIN THE CALCULATIONS STEP BY STEP . I HAVE A DOUBT IN SOLVING THE QUADRATIC EQUATION )
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number