ICSE Class 9 Maths Compound Interest Using Formula
- In what time will ₹5120 amount to ₹7290 at 12×1/2% per annum, compounded annually.
- how to find compound interest using formula
- Calculate the Compound interest for the second year on Rs. 8000 invested for 3 years at 10%per annum
- The simple interest on a certain sum of money for 3years at 10% is Rs.2400. find the amount due and the compound interest on this sum of money at the same rate after 3 years, interest is compounded annually.
- Find the amount and compound interest on Rs.40000 for 1 and half years at 10%per annum, the interest being compounded annually.
- The simple interest on a sum of money for 2years at 10% p.a. is rupees 1700 Find:1st
- ) Mr. Sharma took a loan of Rs.10000 from SBI at the rate of 10% p.a. compounded annually.Find the amount and the compound interest after 3 years
- Can you give me this questions ans the simple interest on sum of money for t 2 years at 10% p.a. is 1700 Find: a) The sum of money B) The compound interest on this sum for 1year payable half-yearly at the same rate
- The simple interest on a sum of money for 2 years at 10% p.a. is 1700.Find:(a) the sum of money, (b) the compound interest on this sum for 1 year, payable half-yearly at the same rate.
- On a certain sum, the compound interest in 2 years amounts to Rs.4,240. If the rate of interest for the successive years is 10% and 15% respectively, find the sum.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number