ICSE Class 9 Maths Compound Interest Using Formula
- On a certain sum of money ,the difference between the CI for a year ,payable half-yearly and the SI for a year is Rs.120.Find the sum lent out ,if the rate of interest in both cases is 10% p.a. It's answer is coming 48,000 please tell me how ?
- On a certain sum of money, the difference between the compound interest for a year, payable half-yearly, and simple interest for a year is Rs 180/-. Find the sum lent out, if the rate of interest in both the case is 10% per annum
- A man borrows RS. 50,000 at 12% P.A. compounded half yearly. He pays back RS. 18000 at the end of every 6 months. calculate the third payment he has to make to clear the loan.
- Manoj inveted
- Compound interest with formula
- On what sum will the difference between the simple answer compound interest for 3year at 10%p.a. Is 232.50
- A sum of money lent out at CI at a certain rate per annum becomes three times of itself in 8years find how many years will the money become 27 times of itself at same rate of interest per annum
- Ravi lent a certain sum of money for 2 years at 5% simple interest. Pawan lent the same sum of money for the same time and at the same rate per cent compound interest. If Pawan received rupees 15 more than Ravi, find the amount of money lent by each and the interest received.
- A certain sum of money is invested at compound interest payable annually. If the interests for two successive years are rupees 225 and rupees 240, find the sum of money.
- The sum of rupees 21025 is divided between M and N in such a way that the amount of M in 3 years is the same as the amount of N in 5 years. If the interest is compounded yearly at the rate of 5% per annum, how much each will get?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number