ICSE Class 9 Chemistry Crystallisation
- when concentrated sulphuric acid is added to a test tube containing a thick paste of sugar a black hole in sponge mass is formed .give reason?
- Copper does not react with water even when strongly heated.
- Define water of crystallization,give two examples with their chemical formulae
- What is difference between drying and dehydrating agent?
- Does anhydrous crystals of sodium chloride contain water? How are crystals containing water of crystallization different from anhydrous crystals of sodium chloride ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number