ICSE Class 9 Biology Animal Tissues
- Cardiac muscles are invouantary or involuantary and striated
- what are the locations of areolar tissues?
- How many types of connective tissues
- Name the tissue that forms the inner lining of your mouth
- Name the kinds of cells found in the following places: 1.surface of the human skin 2.salivary gland 3.brain 4.inner lining of the wind pipe
- Please provide the answers.
- Give at least 5 differences btw cartilage ,ligament
- Of which tissue is the dermis composed of?
- differintiate between medullated and non medullated fibres
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number