ICSE Class 8 Chemistry Carbon and Its Compounds
- is dimond a hardest substance
- .........is a homogeneous material made of carbon
- define allotropy in a simple way
- Difference between graphite and diamond
- what is the formula for coke
- Is diamond tetragonal or octagonal in shape
- Which gas is used for the experiment wherein graphite electrodes placed in a chamber, and electric spark is sent through to form a soot with a significant amount of 'Buckministerfullerene' (C60)?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.