ICSE Class 8 - The Circulatory System Videos
Lymph flows in only one direction, from the _________ to the
Which of the following is a function of the lymph?
I ⟶ Transport of digested and absorbed fats
II ⟶ Draining of excess fluid
III ⟶ Killing of germs
Lymph carries digested and absorbed fats from the ___________ to the
- what kind of circulatory system is lymphatic system\
- what is the function of platelets in the blood?
- Name the lower left chamber of heart
- What is the use of systemic circulation?
- Explain Human blood is red in coloured
- what is a vein
- What are cardiac mussels ?
- explain double circulation in detail
- membranous sac encloses the heart
- What does plasma means??
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.