ICSE Class 8 - The Circulatory System Videos
The adult male has about _________ blood in his body.
Which component of blood makes antibodies and fights disease-causing germs?
Which protein component assists platelets in blood clotting?
In adults, the normal systolic pressure is ____________ mmHg, while the diastolic pressure is ___________ mmHg.
- Name the lower left chamber of heart
- What is the use of systemic circulation?
- Explain Human blood is red in coloured
- what is a vein
- What are cardiac mussels ?
- explain double circulation in detail
- membranous sac encloses the heart
- What does plasma means??
- Name the walves between our heart both left and right . Tell their function also.
- How do transportation of blood occur?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.