ICSE Class 8 Maths Properties of Square Numbers
Learn what is a perfect square with our ICSE Class 8 Mathematics Square and Square Roots - Properties of Square Numbers chapter notes. Understand how to find the greatest number in the given six digits which is also a perfect square. Use TopperLearning’s Maths Chapter 4 sample paper solutions to practise questions and answers related to square numbers.
To relearn the patterns in square numbers, watch our ICSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 4 concept video. In this engaging video lesson, our Maths subject expert explains how to work with square numbers while solving Maths problems. Also, to grasp the key concepts from this chapter, you can attempt our online practice tests and improve your learning plan according to the test result analysis.
- find the smallest 4 digit number which is a perfect square
- Find the least number which must be subtracted from the following numbers to make them a perfect square : 2361
- Following numbers are perfect square state which of the following are perfect square 1). 36 2). 1618
- Using continued subtraction, determine if 175 is a perfect square or not. If not, find the smallest square number that must be subtracted from 175 to get a perfect square.
- find the square of the follwing 49 natural number using the colmun method
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.