ICSE Class 8 Maths Finding Square Root
Maths practice becomes easy with quick access to all the ICSE Class 8 Mathematics Chapter 4 Square and Square Roots - Finding Square Roots study materials online at TopperLearning. Understand how to find the square root of a given number using the division method with our chapter resources. By using ICSE Maths Class 8 resources such as practice tests, you can perform self-assessments for effectively studying the concept of square root.
Practise the ICSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 4 problems and solutions from our sample papers to learn the concept of square roots in detail. With our study materials, you can prepare for your exam and get help while doing homework as well.
- Q1. Find the square correct upto two decimal places. a) 42.64
- find the square root of 7.832 correct to 2 decimal places 2 significant digits
- find the square root of 239.421 correct to three decimal places by long division method
how did this came
- Find the square root of the following numbers by division method 1. 6889
- Find the least number which must be subtracted from the following numbers to make them a perfect square: (i) 2361 (ii) 194491
- Find the value of the following √4.9284
- Find the smallest number that must be subtracted from 11913.048 to get a perfect square. Also find the square root of the perfect square thus obtained.
- Square root of59
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.