ICSE Class 8 Maths Profit and Loss Problems
Understand the profit and loss problems from your ICSE Class 8 Maths syllabus with our comprehensive revision materials. Revise concepts like cost price, selling price, loss and profit with the help of TopperLearning’s revision notes. Also, check our concept videos wherein our Maths experts explain profit and loss problems with relevant examples.
For ICSE Maths Class 8 exam preparation, you can practise profit and loss problems from our sample papers. Our experts have given accurate answer keys to these problems for your assistance. Also, benefit from our profit and loss practice tests for self-evaluation during self-study.
- By selling an old refrigerator for rupees 7150 a man loses 12%. For how much should it be sold to get 12.
- Megha bought 10 note books for rupees 40 and sold them at rupees 4.75 per note. Find her gain percentage
- a man sell a book for a profit of 20%. if he had brought it at 20%less and sold it at Rs 60 less he would have gain 25%. find the CP of the book
- A shopkeeper boughttwo fans for rupees 5000 he sold one at a profit of 10% and the other at a loss of 10% if the SP of both the fans are equal find the cost price of each pen
- What is meaning of cost
- Mr K.D Kulkarni purchased a horse for RS.6500 and sold it on the same day RS.7150. Find his gain percent ?
- Rashida bought 25 dozen eggs at the rate of Rs 9.60 per dozen. 30 eggs were broken in the transaction and she sold the remaining eggs at one rupee each. Find her gain or loss percentage.
- By selling an article for Rs 1636.25, a dealer gains 96.25. Find his gain percentage.
- Find profit or loss percentage when: C.P=Rs.1560, S.P =Rs1690
- Find the profit or loss percentage, when: C.P= Rs 13600 , SP= Rs 12104
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.