ICSE Class 8 Maths Volume Of Cube And Cuboid
Learn how to calculate the volume of a cube and a cuboid with our ICSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 21 study materials. Understand the chapter concepts with our engaging concept video on the volume of cube and cuboid. Using the data about a cube’s volume, learn to compute its dimensions.
Solve real-life problems such as finding the cost of creating metal boxes with the conceptual clarity attained by using our ICSE Class 8 Mathematics Chapter 21 notes. Also, improve your academic performance by including our practice tests and sample papers in your study plan.
- How much sand is needed to fill a pit. that is 10 m deep 8 m wide and 12 m long
- Three cubes of silver with edges 3 cm,4cm and 5 cm are melted and recast into a single cube. Find the volume of the new cube
- find the volume of a cubical box whose surface area is 486 cm^2
- Suman made a cuboid out of plasticine measuring 2cm by 6cm by 9cm. How many such cuboids are required to make a perfect cube?
- If the edge of a cube is tripled then its volume became
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number