ICSE Class 8 Maths Compound Interest Problems
Practise compound interest problems using TopperLearning’s ICSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 9 study resources prepared by experts. Learn to calculate the compound interest according to the rate of interest and the other available data in a real-life situation with our chapter notes. Feel more confident about your answering abilities for Chapter 9 problems through self-evaluation using our practice tests.
Revise the ICSE Class 8 Mathematics Chapter 9 problems by practising related questions and answers in our Maths sample papers. With TopperLearning’s support materials for exam revision and homework help, you can excel in your Maths exam with top marks.
- find the amount which which Ram will get on 4096 rupees if he gave it for 18 months at 12 1.2 per annum interest being compounded half yearly interest being compounded half yearly
- At what per cent per annum will ₹4000 amount to ₹ 4410 in 2 years when Compounded annually?
- calculate the difference between the CI and SI on Rs 7500 in 2years at the rate of 8%per annum
- the compound interest on Rs1800 at the rate of 10%per annum for a certain period of time is Rs 378 . Find the time in years
- In how many years will ₹1800 amount to ₹2178 at 10%per annum Compounded annually.
- 1)Find the amount and compound interest using the formula if the principal is ₹62500, rate of interest is 12% per annum & time is 5/2 or
- Find the amount and the compound interest on rupees 10,000 for 2 year at 9% per annum compounded annually
- If a deposit is offering 10% compounded over 4 years, find the effective of simple interest.
- The difference between compound interest and simple interest on a certain sum for 3years at5% per annum is 80.Find the sum
- Find the difference between the simple interest and compound interest on Rs 16000 for 1 and half years at 5%per annum, compound interest being reckoned half yearly
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number