ICSE Class 8 Maths Properties Of Operations On Rational Numbers
In the ICSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 1, you will study more about the influence of properties of operations on rational numbers. Learn to work with operations such as multiplication, subtraction and addition for solving problems based on rational numbers. Understand concepts such as the commutative property for the addition of rational numbers, the associative property for the addition of rational numbers etc.
For a top score in your ICSE Maths Class 8 exam, you can use our sample papers. With TopperLearning’s Maths sample papers, attempt timed mock exams and analyse your answers with model answers shared by our subject experts. In addition, for excelling in the exams, add our concept videos and practice tests to your study plan.
- Simplify with suitable arrangement 8/3+(-11/5)+2/3
- mark the following number line
- Evaluate 0+-2/7
- if the number is not in standed form is it not considerd as rational number
- If 50/3 of a number is 25, find the number
- express -64/112 as a rational number with denominator 7 with solution .
- -64/112 as a rational number and denominater 7? I did not understand this question and even it's answer.
- what is multiplicative inverse of rational numbers?
- The sum of three rational numbers a/b, c/d and e/f is 13/60 . If the sum of a/b and c/d is 2/15, find e/f .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number