ICSE Class 8 Maths Profit And Loss Problems
Understand the profit and loss problems from your ICSE Class 8 Maths syllabus with our comprehensive revision materials. Revise concepts like cost price, selling price, loss and profit with the help of TopperLearning’s revision notes. Also, check our concept videos wherein our Maths experts explain profit and loss problems with relevant examples.
For ICSE Maths Class 8 exam preparation, you can practise profit and loss problems from our sample papers. Our experts have given accurate answer keys to these problems for your assistance. Also, benefit from our profit and loss practice tests for self-evaluation during self-study.
- What is meaning of cost
- Mr K.D Kulkarni purchased a horse for RS.6500 and sold it on the same day RS.7150. Find his gain percent ?
- Rashida bought 25 dozen eggs at the rate of Rs 9.60 per dozen. 30 eggs were broken in the transaction and she sold the remaining eggs at one rupee each. Find her gain or loss percentage.
- By selling an article for Rs 1636.25, a dealer gains 96.25. Find his gain percentage.
- Find profit or loss percentage when: C.P=Rs.1560, S.P =Rs1690
- Find the profit or loss percentage, when: C.P= Rs 13600 , SP= Rs 12104
- Find the profit or loss percentage when Cost price = Rs 580 and selling price = 536.50
- Abhinav purchased two dozen chairs for₹9600. He then sold these at a profit equal to the C.P. of 4 chairs.find the S.P of one chair.
- Renu sold an article at a loss of 8 percent had she bought it at 10 percent less and sold it for rs 36 more, she would have gained 20 percent. Find the cp of the article
- A merchant buys certain goods at 8640 per quintal and pays 160 per ton for transport expenses at what prize per kg must be sell them so as to gain 121/2 on his total outlay
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number