ICSE Class 8 Maths Applications Of Linear Equations
Now, use TopperLearning’s ICSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 15 Linear equations study materials to understand the applications of linear equations in real life. With our expert solutions, learn to interpret the information in the given statement and accurately solve linear equations to find the required answer. You can also watch our concept video to grasp the accurate steps used by Maths experts to solve problems based on linear equations.
Our ICSE Class 8 Maths sample question papers with solutions will ease your struggle while solving mind-boggling application-type problems related to linear equations. You can also visit our UnDoubt section and get all your doubts cleared.
- The sum of three consecutive multiples of 7 is 777. Find the three numbers
- The base of an isosceles triangle is 3 cm longer than each of other sides if the perimeter is 54 cm find the length of its sides
- The difference between the two numbers is 7. Two times the smaller number added to the larger number gives 22. Find the two numbers.
- One number is three times the other number. The difference between the two numbers is 12. Find the two numbers.
- The sum of two numbers is 9. The difference in their squares is also 9.Find the number.
- In the triangle, sum of two angles is 90° which is the measure of the third angle. Also, the difference of these 2 angles is 10°, find the measure of these two unknown angles.
- Ten years ago, mother was 12 times as old her daughter and ten years hence she will be twice as old as her daughter will be. Find the present ages.
- I am three times as old as my son. After five years, I will be 2 1/2 times as old as my son. Find my present age and the present age of my son.
- 3x+7y= - 43;7x-2y= - 27
- Solve the following simultaneous linear equation: 9x=62+8y;3y=52-2x
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number