ICSE Class 8 Maths Inverse Variation
Revise inverse variations with our ICSE Class 8 Maths Chapter 10 study materials. How much time will be required for a tank to get filled? How many people will be needed to finish a task in a specific duration? Get answers for application-based questions like these by applying the concept of inverse proportion.
To prepare this chapter for your exams, you can use our Maths practice test for ICSE Class 8 and solved sample papers. With our online assessment tests, you can analyse your knowledge of inverse variation and make better revision plans.
- if 8 men can do a job in 5 days how much time would 10 men take to do the same job
- 1000 SOLDIERS IN A CAMP WITH SUPPLY OF 180 DAYS AFTER 20 DAYS 600 SOLDIERS JOINED TILL HOW MUCH TIME THE SUPPLY WILL LAST
- A fort has rations for 180 solders for 40 days, after 10 days 30 soilders leave the fort,. Find the total number of days for which the food will last.
- if 49 men can dig a well 28 m deep in 52 days how many men will be required to dig a well 40 m deep in 35 days
- If X is in Indirect variation with square of Y and when X is 4, Y is 3. What is the value of X when Y is 6?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number