ICSE Class 8 Maths Construction Of Quadrilaterals
How do you construct a quadrilateral with the given information of its sides and diagonals? Learn with the help of ICSE Class 8 Mathematics Chapter 19 concept videos. Our experts teach you how to construct special types of triangles and make you well-versed with the key concepts from this chapter.
In addition, you can find answers to important questions based on the construction of quadrilaterals in our ICSE Class 8 Maths sample papers and solutions. Now, use our sample papers and other online learning materials to revise your Maths lessons and prepare thoroughly for your Maths exam.
- how we divide 1586 to 13
- construct a parallelogram whose diagonals 5.4cm and 6.2cm long
- ABCD in which ab = 4.5 CM CD = 5 cm = 3.5 CM angle c = 120 degree and Angle d = 75 degree
- construct a parrellelogram in which two adjacent sides are 6.5 and 4.6 cm and one of the angles is 60°
- 1) Construct a quadrilateral PQRS in which PQ=5.4cm, PR=6cm, QR=4.6cm, RS=4.3cm, SP=3.5cm & diagonal SQ=5.6cm. 2) Construct a rectangle PQRS in which QR=3.6cm & diagonal PR=6cm. Measure the other side of the rectangle. 3)Construct a quadrilateral PQRS in which PQ=5cm, QR=6.5cm angleP=angleR=100° & angle S=75°. 4)Construct a quadrilateral ABCD in which AB=4cm, AC=5cm, AD=5.5cm & angleABC=angleACD=90°. 5) Construct a square each of whose diagonals measures 5.8cm.
- Construct a quadrilateral ABCD AB=5.5cm,BC=4.4cm,AD=3.3cm,CD=4.6cm,BD=6.6cm
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number