ICSE Class 8 Chemistry Water
- What are dessicating & dehydrating agents?
- What is the meaning of viscosity
- how the sea water can become salty
- describe an experiment to prove that water contains two volumes of hydrogen and one volume of oxygen.
- what is a solvent?
- what is a saturated solution
- Which non metal is used as the disinfectant to purify and clean water?
- What is water
- define: solvent a polar solute solubility efflorescent substances saturated solution
- long answer Q5. describe the methods by which temporary hardness of water can be softened.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number