ICSE Class 8 Biology Transportation In Plants
Understand what comprises the transportation system in plants with TopperLearning’s ICSE Class 8 Biology Chapter 1 study materials. Revise concepts such as vascular tissues in plants with our chapter videos. Through these videos, our Biology expert explains the mechanism of transport of food, minerals and water in plants.
When you watch our concept videos, you learn important topics such as transpiration in plants with ease. Our ICSE Class 8 Biology online study resources such as solved sample papers and mock tests are available online 24/7 to suit your learning schedule. To clear your doubts, you can post your questions in the ‘UnDoubt’ section at TopperLearning.
- what is translocation ?
- What is transportation
- who is provide energy to plant
- phloem defination
- Which tissue is involved in transportation of water in plants
- difference between diffusion and osmosis
- Distinguish between xylem and phloem
- stomata is guarded by?
- Diffrence between xylem and phloem
- Write down the fuction of xylem and phloem.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number