ICSE Class 8 Biology Human Nervous System
What is a nerve impulse? How would you define a reflex action? Find answers to these questions in our ICSE Class 8 Biology Chapter 8 resources. Relearn the lessons related to the human nervous system with our informative video lessons. In our online video lectures, revise nervous control and coordination by learning about the motor neuron, sensory neuron and relay neuron.
You can understand the functions of sense organs while revising concepts related to the human nervous system. For thorough revision of Chapter 8, check out TopperLearning’s ICSE Class 8 Biology sample questions and answers along with practice tests.
- state the function of Nerve Cells?,Draw a neat diagram of a Nerve Cell.
- Which Cell is most important in our human body .
- Reflex action are under the control of a)Brain b)Spinal cord c)Medulla d)Spinal cord and medulla
- Explain conditioned reflex
- With respect to ma'am / sir , When is a person cosidered dead , when your heart stops beating or when our brain stops functioning . Thanking you ,
- What is mycelin?
- what is purkinje fibres
- 1. Define white and grey matter. 2.Draw a diagram of a reflex
- what is function of caranium
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number