ICSE Class 8 Biology Food Production And Management
Go through this ICSE Class 8 Biology chapter on food production and management to understand the different types of irrigation. Learn what is irrigation and what are the various traditional and modern methods of irrigation. Also, revise the different methods of agricultural practices with our learning resources.
Watch our ICSE Class 8 Biology video lessons to gain conceptual knowledge of agricultural practices through engaging visuals. Also, practise questions and answers related to food production by using TopperLearning’s Biology mock tests and sample papers. For more help in clearing any confusion, you can ask doubts in the ‘UnDoubt’ section of our e-learning portal.
- what is weeding
- the three cropping pattern
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
- What are the profits of green revolution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number