ICSE Class 8 Biology Understanding Ecosystems
What are flora and fauna? Which are the ecosystems that exist on our planet? Get the answers for these ICSE Class 8 Biology Chapter 5 questions and more. Go through the important chapter concepts like decomposers, consumers, producers etc. with our revision notes.
Also, watch our video lessons as many times as you want to relearn concepts related to ecosystems. If you are unsure of whether you have grasped the concepts or not, take our ICSE Class 8 Ecosystems practice tests. With self-assessments, you’ll be in a better position to prepare for your Biology exam. For resolving your doubts related to understanding ecosystems, click here.
- WHAT IS A ECOSYSTEM ?
- What is an ecosystem?
- Discuss role of decomposer in an ecosystem
- how explain to aquatic ecosystem with a labelled diagram ?
- The system in which living and nonliving environment interact .
- 1. List the components of an ecosystem. 2. Define and explain the pyramid of energy. 3. Differentiate between detritivores and decomposers. 4.Draw and explain: 1. Food Chain 2. Food web 1. Define white and grey matter. 2.Draw a diagram of a reflex
- why all flesh is called grass?
- In which catogary will parrot come in the option in the match the following question: 1)autotrophs 2)ecosystem 3)pond 4)deciduous forests 5)parasite 6)carnivores 7)producer.
- define biosphere
- Earth is part of..........................system
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number