ICSE Class 8 Biology Asexual Reproduction In Plants
Learn about asexual reproduction in plants with TopperLearning’s insightful ICSE Class 8 Biology video lessons. Understand vegetative propagation in a plant leaf by learning more about a leaf’s parts. Also, revise concepts such as budding, spore formation and fission with our concept videos.
To study asexual reproduction in plants for the exams, we have ICSE Biology Class 8 sample questions and answers. You can practise different types of questions such as MCQs, True or False, short answer questions etc. through our sample Q&A. With enough practice, you will be well-versed with the topic to be able to score high marks in your Biology exam.
- WHAT IS MYCELIN ?
- Differentiate between i.scion and stock( 2 points) ii. Grafting and tissue culturing(2 points)
- Difference in microscopic and in macroscopic
- How does budding happend
- What is Amoeba?
- Name three methods of vegetative propagation in plants
- How does an aerial stem propogate
- explain the process of reproduction in spirogyra and mosses?
- how are underground stems used for vegetative reproduction?
- how does the reproduction take place in amoeba under favourable and unfavourable conditions?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number