ICSE Class 7 Maths Solving Simple Equations & Word Problems
- Add two times a number with three times the same number?
- a labourer is engaged for 20 days on the condition that he will receive 280 rs for each day he works and will be fined 60 rs for each day he is absent. if he recieves 2540 rs in all, for how many days did he remain absent?
- there are some 50 paisa and some 25 paisa coins in a bag. if the total number of coins is 30 and their total value is 11rs , find the number of coins of each kind.
- a man is28 years older than his son . after 10 years,he will be thrice as old as his son. find their present ages.
- a sum of Rs 500 is in form of denominator of Rs 5 and Rs 10 . if the total number of notes is 90 find the number of notes of each type .
- divide 184 into two parts such that one third of one part may exceed one seventh of the other part by 8 .
- sunita is 24 years older than her daughter kavita . 6 years ago , sunita was thrice as old as kavita . find their present ages.
- a man is twice as old as his son .20 years ago the age of the man was 12 times the age of the son . find their present age.
- the denominator of a fraction is 3 more than the numerator . if 2 is added to the numerator and 5 is added to the the denominator , the fraction becomes 1/2 . find the fraction .
- 1. the total cost of 3 tables and 2 chairs is rupees 8745 . if a table costs rupees 40 more than a chair find the price of each.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number