ICSE Class 7 Maths Properties Of Triangles
- In an isoceles triangle ,the length of an equal side exceeds that of base by 4.5cm. The perimeter of triangle is 34.5 cm. Find length of sides of triangle.
- An equilateral triangle ABC of side 5cm is drawn. Is it possible to construct an isosceles triangle PCB on the other side of BC, if the equal sides PC and PB are of length 2.5cm each? Give reasons
- Draw a triangle ABC. Produce BA to X such that AC =AX. JoinXC. Show that BXis greater than BC
- In an isosceles triangle one angel is 45. Find other two angles
- The question is attached.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number