ICSE Class 7 Maths Speed, Distance And Time
- Express a) 7 cm in metre and kilometre.
- How to find speed when time and distance is given Distance=34km/hr , Time=54hr
- In a flight of 2 hours, an airplane travels one third of the time at 760 KMPH and the remaining time at 800 KMPH . So what is the overall distance covered?
- A car X starts at 5p.m. at a speed of 60 km/h. Another car Y starts from the same point at 6:20 p.m. at a speed of 80km/h . At what time will X and Y meet each other?
- A dog runs at a speed of 100 metre in a minute . Find its speed in km/hr
- A rectangular field is 72 m by 58 m. Aman walks round it at the rate of 3 km per hour. What time will he take in 2 rounds.
- A car running at 45km/hr takes 6 hours to journey what speed must it travels journey to complete in 5 hours
- A truck is 10 m long enter in to tunnel through 170m,158m,210 m and exits through the other end after 14.4s ,7.4s and 35 s what is the average speed of the truck in km /h
- A woman go s uphill with an average speed of 25 km/h and downhill with an average speed of 35 km/h. Find the average speed of the total journey
- A train covers the first 60km of its journey at a speed of 80km/h the next 90 km at a speed of 100km/h and the rest of its 330-km journey at a speed of 120km/h. find the total time taken to complete it's journey. also find its average speed
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number