ICSE Class 7 Maths Problems On Percentage
- Convert the following fractions into percentage 1) 1/8 2)3/5 3)2 3/40 4) 27/100
- 32% of the teachers in a school are females and the number of male teachers is 85 .find the total numbers of teachers in school.
- Arjuna ate 30% of a pizza and his friend ate 25% of it.How much is left?
- what is a rational number
- 1. in an examination ,5%of the applicants were found ineligible and 85% of the eligible candiates belonged to the general category . if 4275 candiates belonged to the other categories ,then how many candiates applied for the examination ?
- Arjuna ate 30%of a pizza and his friend ate 25% of it. How much is left
- Sarika spends 15% of her monthly income food if she spends Rupees 6000 on food what is the total salary
- 15% of 40%=
- Arjun has 504 stamps. 378 of them are local stamps and the rest are foreign stamps. what percent of the stamps are foreign stamps.
- A man gave 25% of the amount of money with him to his eldest son,20% to his younger son and 20% of the remainder to his daughter and the rest ₹880to his wife.Find the amount of money he had with him and also find the ratio of the money received by his eldest son to his younger son and to his daughter
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number