ICSE Class 7 Biology Kingdom Plantae Algae, Gymnosperms, Angiosperms
- what is plant
- what is dicotyledonous leaves ?
- What is lignin
- What is teredophytes?
- Territophite cell example and it's function
- Fill Ups- When the pollen grains come in contact with the ____________ , a substance called ____________ is realesed.
- Differentiate between the following: i) Algae and Fungi
- What are different forms of algae
- Example of autotrophs and heterotrophs
- Name and discuss in brief the major organs of the shoot system of the plant
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number