ICSE Class 10 Maths Quadratic Equations
Rohan’s mother is 26 years older than him. The product of their ages 3 years from now will be 360. Find Rohan’s present age.
Sum of the areas of two squares is 468 m2. If the difference of their perimeter is 24 m, then formulate the quadratic equation to find the sides of the two squares.
The height of a right-angled triangle is 7 cm less than its base and its hypotenuse is 13 cm. Find its height.
- The sum of the square of three consecutive even integers is 200.find the number
- a two digit number is such that the product of the digits is 8. when 18 is added to the number then the digits are reversed find the two digit number
- A plane flies a distance of 1600 km at a certain speed. On the return journey, due to bad weather, as the speed was reduced by 40 km/hr it took 1 hour 20 minutes more than the onward journey. Find the speed of the onward journey.
- Bimal wishes to start a 200 metre square rectangular garden. Since he has only 50 m barbed wire, he fences three sides of the garden letting his house compound wall act as one of the longer sides of the garden. Find the dimensions of the garden.
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 60 cm. Take x as the breadth and express length in terms of x. If the area of a rectangle is 216 centimetre square, find the value of x.
- A passenger train leaves a station at 6. am followed by an express train which leaves at 6:30 am and travels 20 km faster than the passenger train. The express train arrives at a station 90 km away, fifteen minutes before the passenger train. Calculate their speeds.
- A two digit positive number is such that the product of its digit is 6. If 9 is added to the number, the digits interchange their places. Find the number.
- the speed of express of train is xkm/hr and the speed of ordinary train is 12 km\hr less than that of the express train.if the odrinary train takes one hour longer than the express train to cover a distance of 240km find the speed of express train
- In a two digit number,the unit's digit exceed its ten's digit by 2 .The product of the given number and the sum of the digit is equal to 144 .Find the number
- X articles are bought at ₹(x-8) each and (x-2) some other articles are bought at ₹(x-3)each .If the total cost of all these articles is ₹76,how many articles of first kind were bought?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.