- ex. 12 b question 15
- exercise 12 b 9 (equation of a straight line
- ch. equation of a straight line q13 2nd part
- ex. 12a q7
- ex. 12 A q3
- If y+(2p+1)x+3=0 and 8y-(2p-1)x=5 are mutually perpendicular. Find the values of p.
- Show that the points(a,b),(a-+3,b+4),(a-1,b+7) and (a-4,b+3) are the vertices of a parallelogram.
- Without using distance formula show that the points (0,0);(5,5);(-5,5) are vertices of a right angled triangle
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number