ICSE Class 10 Maths Sum of n Terms of an A.P.
- The sum of n natural number is 5n2 - 4n, find its 8th term
- Find the sum of all even numbers between 10 and 100.
- How many terms of the A P 17,15,13,11..... must be added to get the sum 72?
- if the sum of P terms of an arithmetic progression is equal to some of its Q terms. prove that the sum if(P+Q) terms of it is equal to zero
- determine the sum of all natural numbers between 2 and 100 which are exactly divisible by 3
- What is the commen difference if the sum of first 10 terms of an arithmatic sequance is 320and the sum of first to 15 terms is 705
- a part
- If the ratio of the sum of two A.P is 5n+4:9n+6,then the ratio of the 18th term of those A.P is=?
- Find five numbers in A.P whose sum is 12 and the ratio of the first to the last terms is 2:3.
- If the sum of first 20 terms of an A.P. is same as the sum of its first 28 terms,find the sum of its 48 terms
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number