ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Study of Compounds - Ammonia and Nitric Acid
- name oxide of nitrogen which turns brown on exposure to air
- In the lab preparation preparation method of ammonia by using nh4cl the reaction given is: 2NH4Cl + Ca(OH)2 = CaCl2 + 2NH3+ 2H2O In this reaction when is the CaCl2 removed from this method???
- Why only Molybdenum is used as a promotor in Haber's process?
- why does ammonium hydroxide does not react with calcium nitrate?
- WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF LIQUID AMMONIA
- Oxidation of ammonia leads to nitrate. How?
- 1) the process of formation of ions from molecules 2) a solid white precipitate which is formed when two colourless gases react
- a complex salt solution used for testing a basic gas lighter than air
- Ammonia is not a supporter of combustion. Explain
- Why liquid ammonia is used as a refrigerant in ice plants ?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.