ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Electrolytes, Non-Electrolytes and Electrolysis
- Why is chlorine discharged instead of hydroxyl ions(Hydroxyl ions can easily be discharged than Cl- ions according to series) ions during the elecrolysis of conc.NaCl?If you would say that its concentration is more than why hydrogen ion gets discharged of Na+ ions as they may also have a high concentration.
- An example of a liquid which is a non-electrolyte a. Aq. NaCl b. Aq CH3COOH c. Alcohol d. Molten Al2O3
- Pure water is a bad conductor
- Differentiate between electrical conductivity of copper sulphate solution and copper metal
- Explain electrolyte and non electrolyte
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.