ICSE Class 10 - Transport of Materials - Processes Videos
Transport in Organisms
Transport of food by the phloem begins from the
Water is transported from the soil to the root cells by
If we wrap a plastic bag around the leaves of a plant and expose it to sunlight, we will observe water droplets inside the bag. This occurs because of
- how to identify that given solution has less or more water concertration
- What is a semi permeable membrane? Name the semi permeable membrane present in a plant cell.
- Does a shrunken grape have hypertonic or hypotonic solution? Pls let me know.THANKS
- By which force or how does water, goes above the roots? Is it root pressure or suction force? Pls let me know. Thanks
- What is osmosis
The water reaches to the top most part of a tree due to the transpirational pull during day
time. What makes water rise upwards during night?
- Why balsam plant is always used in most of the plant experiments.
- what are osmosis
- does osmotic pressure occur due to the weight and pressure exerted by the liquid in the cell?
- in which direction does osmotic pressure occur? towards the centre of the cell or towards the wall? give reasons.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.