ICSE Class 10 Physics Pulley
- Combination of pulleys
- A pully system with V.R. = 4 is used to lift a load of 175 kgf through a vertical height of 15m. The effort required is 50 kgf in the downword direction.(g= 10N/kg) Calculate: (1) Distance moved by the effort. (2) work done by the effort. (3) M.A. of the pully system. (4) efficiancy of the pully.
- (ii) Why should the lower block of this pulley system be of negligible weight?
- Design a pulley with M.A. 5 and V.R. 4 AND IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE THIS KIND OF PULLEY SYSTEM.BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO??
- How to design a pulley with M.A. 5 and V.R. 4? And state how to came to sloution.
- A pulley system pulls a load of 600N by an effort of 200N.If the resistance due to the movable parts of a machine is 400N,find: 1.MA 2.VR 3.No.of pulley 4.Efficiency
- PLEASE TELL c
- How is single movable pulley an example of class 2 lever Locate the positions of fulcrum effort arm and load arm
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number