ICSE Class 10 Physics Pulley
- A pulley is used to lift a load of 180kgf by applying an effort of 90kgf in the downward direction. calculate the work done by the effort applied on pulley
- In block and tackle system, why the mechanical advantage and the velocity ratio of the pulley system is equal to the number of pulleys that are present in the particular pulley system?
- Please tell me this question
- A block and tackle system has 4 Pulley to lift the load of 840 Newton through a distance of 12 metre the weight of the movable Pulley is 20 Newton
- the velocity ratio of block and tackle system of police 9 if its efficiency is 95% done by applying an effort of 250 Newton what maximum load can be lifted by pulley system
- what is the First Method Of Combination Of Pulley ?
- ex. 3b numerical 11
- ex. 3b numerical 10
- A block and tackle system has velocity ratio 3 . Draw a labelled diagram of system indicating the point of application and direction of load and effort. A man can exert a pull of 200 kgf. a) what is maximum load he can raise with this pulley system if its efficiency is 60%? b) if effort end moves a distance 60 cm,what distance does the load move?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number