ICSE Class 10 Physics Uniform Circular Motion
- name the force required for circular road motion . state it's. direction
- when a boy rotates a stone tied to a string by swirling the string what force does his hand exert on the string?: centrifugal or centripetal
- When a boy rotates a stone tied to a string by swirling the string what force does he experience on his hand:centrifugal or centripetal?
- a ball is tied at one end of a string, the other end is tied at the centre of the merry go round. if the string breaks, the person standing outside the merry go round will observe that the ball is moving in a straight line, whereas the person standing on the merry go round observes that the ball always remains in front of him radially away from him. explain the reason for each. how is centrifugal force acting in the second case?
- Why is centrifugal force called a pseudo force??
- Pls answer the question.
- A ball is placed near the periphery of a merry-go-round and istied to its centre. Merry-go-roundis rotating about an axis passing through its centre.[4M](i)What will be your observation when you are standing outside the merry-go-round?Explain it.(ii)What will be your observation when you are standing at the centre of the merry-go-round? Explain it.
- A body is moving with a uniform speed in a circular path. Does some net force necessarily act on the body?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number