ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Sulphuric Acid
- give a chemical test to distinguish between dil.sulphuric acid and conc.sulphuric acid
- 1)write a equation when hot and concentrated sulphuric acid reacts with sodium hydroxide. 2)concentrated sulphuric acid is kept in air tight bottle.give reason 3)sulphuric acid is not used as drying agent for H2S.
- How is dil.Sulphuric acid prepared from Conc Sulphuric acid?
- Conc.H2SO4 dissolves in water liberating a lot of heat.Why?
- Why does dil.H2so4 form 2 types of salt with an alkali?
- Name the salts of : 1.Sulphuric acid 2.Sulphurous acid
- WHat do you observe when dil.Sulphuric acid is added to FeSO4 solution?
- 1)WHICH PROPERTY OF H2SO4 ACCOUNTS FOR ITS USE AS A DRYING AGENT? 2)CONCENTRATED H2SO4 IS BOTH AN OXIDISING AGENT AND A NON VOLATILE ACID. WRITE 1 EQUATION TO ILLUSTRATE THE ABOVE MENTIONED PROPERTIES OF H2SO4
- HOW CAN ZnCo3 be formed from H2So4 in a 2 step method?
- WHAT IS SULPHAN?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number