ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Ammonia
- WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF LIQUID AMMONIA
- Oxidation of ammonia leads to nitrate. How?
- 1) the process of formation of ions from molecules 2) a solid white precipitate which is formed when two colourless gases react
- a complex salt solution used for testing a basic gas lighter than air
- Ammonia is not a supporter of combustion. Explain
- Why liquid ammonia is used as a refrigerant in ice plants ?
- Why aqueous solution of ammonia gives a pungent smell ?
- What is an orange crystal which gives out red sparks
- What do you observe when aqueous ammonia is added in small amount and then in excess to zinc sulphate solution
- Liquid ammonia used to remove grease stains -reason
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number