ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Atomic Mass And Molecular Mass
- The mass of an atom of lead on=202
- Pls solve it.
- Calculate the relative molecular mass[molecular weight] of 290 ml of a gas A at 17 degrees celsius and 1520 mm pressure which weighs 2.73 gram at S.T.P.
- A compound of emperical formula CH2O has a VDof 30 write down its molecular formula.
- a compound of lead has the following percentage composition;pb=90.66%,o=9.34%. find the empirical formula of the compound[pb=207,O=16]
- Calculate the atomicity of a gas X (atomic number 35.5) whose vapour density is equal to its relative atomic mass
- A sample of coal gas contained 45% H2, 30% CH4, 20% CO and 5%C2H2 by Volume. 100 cm3 of this gaseous mixture was mixed with 190 cm3 of oxygen and exploded. Calculate the volume and composition of the mixture when cooled to room temperature and pressure
- a gas of mass 32g has vol. of 20litres at STP. calculate the gram molecular weight of the gas
- Plz solve 19th
- What do you mean by one gram atom
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number