ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Covalent Bonding
- If the power of IP is not equal to the power of EA , will the atoms will react with each other ?
- Does ionisation occur only in polar covalent molecules or in both polar and non- polar covalent molecules?
- Draw the dot diagram for polar covalent molecule, hydrogen chloride.
- Why covalent compounds are inslouble in water?
- how many atoms does a stable molecule have
- Difference between covalent and ionic bond?
- What is atomicity of metals
- Which compound from the following is not ionic ? a) LiH b) HCL c) NaCl d) KF
- Dear Sir / Mam, What is exact difference between Polar covalnet and non polar covalemt bond?
- why electrovalent compounds are generally soluble in water but not in kerosene?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number