ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Action Of Alkalis On Substances
- *how do we distinguish between. NaOH. and NH4OH*
- What happens when sodium hydroxide is added to lead salts in excess. Give two points of differnce. Please reply soon
- Name the following: 1. A metal that does not dissove in nitric acid. 2. A precipitate that dissolves on heating.
- How to learn different different types of chemical observations that usually comes in the exams?
- Nesslers reagent is
- why calcium chlide does not react with ammonium hydroxide? please tell me sir.
- The salt solution which does not react with ammonium hydroxide is A. Calcium nitrate B. Zinc nitrate C. Lead nitrate D. Copper nitrate
- Plz explain
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number