ICSE Class 10 Biology Significance And Factors Affecting Transpiration
Learn how plants adapt to reduce excessive transpiration with our ICSE Class 10 Biology Transpiration – Significance and Factors Affecting Transpiration study materials. At TopperLearning, you will find the essential revision resources such as concept videos, sample question papers and solutions, textbook solutions and more. Our resources are designed by some of the best Biology teachers in the country according to the latest ICSE exam guidelines and syllabus.
If you have forgotten the basic concepts related to transpiration, our ICSE Class 10 Biology concept videos will be of great help. Relearn concepts like guttation, bleeding etc. through these video lessons. Watch the expert videos for clear explanations of concepts such as morphological adaptations and anatomical adaptations in plants for reducing excessive transpiration. You can even seek the support of experts by posting your queries on our learning portal’s ‘UnDoubt’ forum.
- dear sir/madam I didnt understand the ganongs potometer wala thing can u plzz explain it to me on video chat. thanking u in anticipation yours faithfully, reet
- why does the twig not have roots in a ganong's potometer?
- If rate of transpiration becomes more than the rate of photosynthesis why will the plant stop growing and die eventually?
- Name the wax-like layer on the epidermis of leaves which reduces transpiration.
- Balsam plants wilt during mid day even if the soli is well watered
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number