ICSE Class 10 Biology Nervous System
- In nervous system, what is the correct definition for sodium pump
- You saw a dream - Did the eyes see it ? Is it the eyes that see or the brain through the eyes ?
- What is the function of sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system?
- Choose the correct answer from each of the four options given below : 1) Salk's vaccine is used to build immunity against A. Tuberculosis B. Poliomyelitis C. Malaria D. Thyroid
- All reflex actions are involuantry actions but all involuntary are not reflex actons . Give reasons .
- Give answer of all the give reasons
- Odd 1 out with reason Superior colliculi inferior colliculi crura cerbri corpus callosum Walking eating playing sneezing Blinking knitting without looking smiling blushi g crying
- Label the parts 1 to 7
- Label the oarts 1 to 9 Name the various lobes of cerebrum
- Name 1 The very fine processes of neurons 2 The 2 types.of peripheral nerves 3 The important neurotransmitters
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number