ICSE Class 10 Biology Nervous System
Explore TopperLearning’s ICSE Class 10 Biology – The Nervous System – Nervous System chapter resources to grasp the concept of the central nervous system in animals. Our video lessons for Biology explain the functioning of the nervous system in human beings and animals. You will also relearn the functions and structure of the human brain with our chapter resources. In addition, understand the role of the spinal cord in the central nervous system in animals with our chapter resources.
Revise the differences between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems. Learn the purpose of the hypothalamus, cranial nerves etc. through our topic notes and textbook solutions. With easy online access to our ICSE Class 10 Biology videos, sample Q&A, practice tests and other resources, you can prepare for your Science exam effectively.
- ma'am could please let me know the answers of the following qs and could also tell what is worng ?
- moving to the side of the road when a car is coming in high speed- is it natural reflex or conditioned reflex,why?
- What is Hypothalamus?
- why the every human brain is diferrent
- what is the function of coronial nerves
- What type of reflex is shown by spinal cord?
- In nervous system, what is the correct definition for sodium pump
- You saw a dream - Did the eyes see it ? Is it the eyes that see or the brain through the eyes ?
- What is the function of sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system?
- Choose the correct answer from each of the four options given below : 1) Salk's vaccine is used to build immunity against A. Tuberculosis B. Poliomyelitis C. Malaria D. Thyroid
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number